Thursday 24 May 2007

A Challenge!!

Hello everyone,



I first want to say that yesterday was the highest sales day The Pillars has ever experienced. Growing daily is important and that is our goal. We want to reach 50 million people by the year 2010 and we are well on track to do so.



We are looking for people who would like to contribute to our Blog so we can have a variety of opinions and even some heated debate that reflects knowledge not hatred. If you like to stir it up contact me at john@7poe.com and I will arrange an interview. I look forward to hearing from many of our readers.



One last thing, I want all the readers to get involved so plese do not hesitate to get involved. Spelling is not important as long as people know what you are saying. The communication is most important. Get involved as we will discuss many topics and I promise, you will be able to set your opinion right.



Dr. John P. DeMann

No comments: