Wednesday 1 December 2010

Where is Personal Development Going?

I am so concerned as to the direction personal development is going. in fact I am afraid it is going no where.

I would like to get others together to really define where we should be going with the field and it is about time we begin to push for academia to start taking this idea seriously.

I will be holding an on-line conversation that I would like to get others interested in attending who would like to see more research done in the field of personal development.

Lets get real, personal development, if given the right amount of attention, can do much more then psychology has done over the past 100 years.

I look forward to hearing from you and I will keep you informed as to the times and dates I will be setting up the on-line seminars that will allow us to get the conversation going.

In Life and Learning,



Dr. John P. DeMann

No comments: